Auto Body Paint Dent and Collision Repair Center in Fredericksburg VA | Rosner Collision Repair | All makes. All models. All new, again.
ROSNER COLLISION in Fredericksburg, body shop and collision repairs
Been in a mild fender bender or a more serious car crash? Then come to the Rosner Collision Center, where we will recondition it to a like-new state!
Finding the right body shop to handle your collision repairs in Fredericksburg, VA can be a daunting task. Not any more! Our car repair shop is the state-of-the-art dent and collision repair facility. If you need a simple touch-up, new paint, or complete auto collision repairs, we are here for you! We can get to you right now, so call us today for fast, professional, and courteous service at Rosner Collision Repairs (540) 361-1310.
- We are a fully equipped direct repair shop
- We have paint shop that matches all colors and trims
- We welcome all makes and models including luxury cars
- We welcome all insurance companies
- We provide detailing, car window tinting, paintless dent removal and wheel restoration services
- We offer FREE estimates to our customers
- We have ASE certified & I-Car trained technicians. We go through continuous training programs to make our Collision Repair Technicians approach every job with a craftsman-like attitude....
- We can diagnose, service and repair a number of mechanical problems you may be having with your vehicle. Transmissions, brakes, axels, drive shafts, U-joints, transfer cases, and much more! ...
- We offer special services for unique situations. Contact one of our automotive technicians if you need specific inquiries about the vehicle services we offer....
From minor dings to major collision repairs, the Rosner Collision Repair team has the experience, knowledge, and state-of-the-art equipment to expertly restore your vehicle to its original condition. We can locate hidden damage, allowing corrections to be made which will restore the structural integrity of your vehicle.
Our Collision Repair Technicians approach every job with a craftsman-like attitude. We take pride in paying close attention to the small things we do and are highly committed to making sure our personnel are trained appropriately to keep up with today's changing technology. This is just another way we strive for excellence in all we do.
We are equipped to help maintain your automotive investment. When your vehicle is damaged in a collision, the basic structure can be affected
"Hidden damage", if not diagnosed and repaired, can cause problems later. Tire wear or suspension and drive ability problems can result if structural damage is not properly corrected. With Computerized diagnostics, we can locate hidden damage, allowing corrections to be made which will restore the structural integrity of your vehicle.
Every Auto Body Technician at Rosner Collision Repair is required to be ASE certified and to participate in continuing education with I-CAR, a leader in Auto Body repair education. We do everything from heavy hits to light touchups. We can work on ALL makes and models, so whatever vehicle you may be driving, be sure to bring it in for quality service!